Introducing Dragon Slayers Unite
A few years ago, I became fascinated by the symbolism of old dragon slaying stories. This subject has helped me find an increased sense of adventure and meaning in life.
I have always had a passion for fantasy. My favorite pastimes have long included reading about the adventures of fictional heroes and exploring imaginary worlds with friends through tabletop roleplaying. However, I have often lamented that real life feels boring compared to the fictional realities experienced by my favorite characters.
Then I discovered dragon slaying symbolism. It started with a podcast I was listening to. I spent a lot of time thinking about what I was learning and adding new spins to the ideas. I have been able to combine this newfound knowledge with some psychology principles to create a framework for adding an increased sense of adventure and meaning to life. My hope is to inspire others with the ideas that I have been pondering.
I expect it will take me a while to make content. This is a one-person passion project, and I refuse to cut corners or use AI, but I hope the results are worth the wait.
If this is something you would be interested in, stay tuned. Blog posts, social media images, and shorts will probably come first. Then eventually, I plan to post illustrated videos elaborating my ideas. As time goes on, perhaps we can establish a community of dragon slayers where we can share ideas and support each other in the adventures of life.
Stay tuned for inspiring dragon slaying content.
I have always had a passion for fantasy. My favorite pastimes have long included reading about the adventures of fictional heroes and exploring imaginary worlds with friends through tabletop roleplaying. However, I have often lamented that real life feels boring compared to the fictional realities experienced by my favorite characters.
Then I discovered dragon slaying symbolism. It started with a podcast I was listening to. I spent a lot of time thinking about what I was learning and adding new spins to the ideas. I have been able to combine this newfound knowledge with some psychology principles to create a framework for adding an increased sense of adventure and meaning to life. My hope is to inspire others with the ideas that I have been pondering.
I expect it will take me a while to make content. This is a one-person passion project, and I refuse to cut corners or use AI, but I hope the results are worth the wait.
If this is something you would be interested in, stay tuned. Blog posts, social media images, and shorts will probably come first. Then eventually, I plan to post illustrated videos elaborating my ideas. As time goes on, perhaps we can establish a community of dragon slayers where we can share ideas and support each other in the adventures of life.
Stay tuned for inspiring dragon slaying content.
Comments
Post a Comment